Saturday, February 11, 2012

Who We Are


First things first, to the people reading our blog – all the people who enter these kinds of relationships do so for many different reasons. We can’t speak to the reasons other women (and men) join but we joined for much the same reason.

We figured anyone new to this lifetime could use tips, tricks, advice and maybe enjoy our (often) hilarious tales.




CC

I’m all the way on the other side of the world from Nwsugarbaby - Southwest, baby! My city really functions like a small town and I have a pretty active social life so I can’t run around here too much ;]
I will say this for myself: I never dreamed about this kind of lifestyle and it’s not something I plan to put out there or flaunt because I know my family would either immediately suffer heart attacks or bury me six-feet-under (kidding!...sort of).  After all, I want to get married some day.
That said...
girls just want to have fun.
I initially got into this because I was facing a bunch of monetary burden and having difficulty finding a job. Now that I don’t have any financial stress, I'm still intrigued as to what the sugar lifestyle has to offer me. It's even how I met NW!
I had no idea what to expect (and I don't think she did either) and chocolate women usually don't receive much love anyway. It’s a little bit rough (okay, really rough) so I wasn’t very hopeful that I would have that much interest thrown my way.
Boy oh boy (with some work on my part) was I wrong!
---------------------------------------------

NW

That’s right - I live in the pacific northwest one of the most beautiful and green places on earth. I am a college sugar baby and live this life secretly. I recently joined a sugar daddy/ sugarbaby dating site. Like my friend, I didn’t know what to expect or how to navigate this new world, but fortunately as a intelligent individual I am learning through experience and through Internet google research. This type of dating has also been featured on talk shows in newspapers etc. 
I seek from a sugar daddy tuition support and being spoiled with fun times. I want to go to nice places to eat, out to events, to warm places on vacation, etc. I will not enter this type of relationship with someone I don’t enjoy the company of. This lifestyle is temporary for me as long term I plan on having the American Dream (nice house, great career, husband, and kids) down the road. In the meantime...who doesn’t love a little sugary sweet to make life better and advance ones education? 
Let me tell you about my journey, because in a secret life you have to have someone to tell. :)


So here the two of us are! 

No one looking at us from the outside would know that we're anything more than co-eds. 
The two of us - CandyCoated & Nwsugarbaby - are just like the college girls you see every day. We're college kids in small towns, living within our means and  working on  degrees, juggling classes and jobs and a social life. You see us every day in the malls and the streets, out in the parks or in sororities, in clubs and bars. You might even have a class with us! ;)

We (quite literally) are...



The Girls Next Door



1 comment:

  1. Ladies this looks like this could be a really fun and beneficial blog and I am interested in contributing...because as you know good things come in 3 =)

    ReplyDelete