Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sweet Updates!



It's been a busy week in the sugar bowl for us. We've been trying to schedule in potential Sugar Daddy's, pass our exams with flying colors, and balance our social lives.




Meeting Mr. C

Sugar relationships move at fast pace and sometimes a pot SD will disappear for awhile, due to work or other commitments and then reappear. Mr. C after cancelling our plans a couple of times sent me a gift then took me out on our first date. We had coffee together and then had a fun romantic time together. I should hear from him again as soon as things calm down from work. I am still impressed with how nice and attractive he is. Hopefully it will turn into something long term and convenient for both of us as he is more local than most on the site.
Mr. Z
Still trying to figure out what to do about this pot SD we will see each again for the 3rd time soon and he seems to be more of a gift daddy. He is also one of the first guys I met off the site before I even knew how to ask for an allowance. I therefore don’t have much of an allowance with him and idk how to change that without ending what we have completely. I genuinely enjoy being around him, our nice nights out, amazing dessert, and compassionate fulfilling sexual encounters.
IRL
Had my first in real life date of 2012 this week. I like him so far, but idk about having a bf when I’m living the sugar lifestyle. I guess only time will tell.
School
Does the testing ever really end. I just want to be swept off my feet my a good SD instead.


School
EXAMS UP THE WAHZOO. Last week and this coming week. Two exams last week, two major projects this week, a research paper propsal and exam this week too!

Mr. Local
After a month of cautious emailing and texting back and forth, we finally progressed to a phone call! He's as busy as NW's Mr.C and works ridiculous hours. The phone call was comfortably awkward (sounds like an oxymoron, doesn't it?!) - I expected it to be full of silences but it's characteristic of him as a person so I wasn't surprised. Local is a bit of a conundrum that I don't really want to mess with so let's break this down, shall we?  -
1) He's new to sugar bowl.

I am also new to the sugar bowl - all that I've learned is from NW's explorations, from the blogs on SA and SugarSugar, and from other individual blogs. I've watched all the media out there for interviews on the sugar lifestyle - Dr. Phil, both of Tyra's episode, TrueLife - and that isn't enough.While being new makes him easy to molded, it also means he doesn't know the rules. And the blind leading the blind can't possibly be good. I get the feeling he's really looking for a gf!
2) He has a son who is only 2 years younger than me.
This has BAD IDEA stamped all over it. The closeness in age really should have pushed the guy off - if I had a kid, I'd need the new woman in my life to be at least 10 years older than him! 
3) Said son frequently comes back to town, and might be in the area for summer.
The icing on the cake. I would feel much more comfortable if his son remained in the West Coast but apparently he comes back all the time. All the time. 
All of this makes me so leery that I can't imagine ever even meeting up with him. Also my city is like a town - I have no idea who he or his kid knows and that's a disaster waiting to happen.
Conclusion - I should leave him alone. 
Reality - I'll probs meet up with him sometime next week. He's too nervously adorable for me to not at least give him the time of day!

Mr.East Coast
Things have changed drastically since I last updated. He ended up confiding his concerns about the relationship to me and we worked out a comfortable arrangement. And.... (drum roll please!) tickets to go see him are in the inbox. It's an entire weekend of vacation and it's this weekend! I'm nervous and excited and excited and ready to just kick back and hit the beach with someone whom I feel comfortable with! While I am really really excited, those around me have some extreme safety concerns that would have never occurred to me. So my safety plans have extended to shore up all the problems they come up with.
Because of my imminent departure, we'll focus on being safe in the next post!

Mr. City
Disappeared off the face of the earth lol - no idea whether he'd be back, but I'm not holding my breath or waiting around!

That's it for now, sugars! Stay sweet =)
xoxo
The Girls Next Door



No comments:

Post a Comment