Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Problem With Some INR Relationships!



As always, NW is in pink and Candy is in blue. Tonight, we're discussing the general problem with some INR relationships (which logically would apply to some sugar relationships too!)


Why IRL (in real life) relationships suck

I recently comforted my good friend who’s boyfriend broke up with her and wondered what advantages the relationship had for her. The reason why i was wondering the advantages was to figure out what she was really losing. The relationship caused her stress as she was always wondering if she was making him happy and even when she should have been studying she was spending time with him. Her time could have been used making money instead or learning new things. I see the sugar world as giving so many more opportunities than IRL relationship beyond just financial benefits. If I was just looking for money I would work a job during the school year as I do every summer. I want to learn from someone more mature than college guys. I feel like in order to be successful you have to know how and you learn insider secrets from those who are successful.



Why IRL relationships take more work than Sugar relationships
Gosh, I feel for NW’s friend. Honestly, when you look at some of the pros and cons of a real relationship that does not involve marriage (or some similar high-level of commitment) it often looks like they’re simply losing out. There are lots of committed relationships out there - it’s the ones that aren’t committed that look like a TOTAL waste of time to us here in the sugar bowl.
Speaking of which, I’ve been pretty inactive in the sugar bowl recently. I hid my profile (and I plan to leave it hidden for a little while) and am focusing on the two pot SDs that I’ve been in contact with. I too have taken my profile off to focus on school and see if any pot SD works out. Needless to say I’m not in a hurry to find the right SD, but I won’t settle for less either.  While my trip out was fun, I learned that I wasn’t quite ready to make the leap to any men over 40. It was a perfect arrangement (or would have been) if I could have been more excited about it. Mr. East is going to make someone really happy one day though!
One sugar date this Tuesday at a restaurant in town (good luck :))
One IRL date tomorrow night, wish me luck on both!


As usual, we welcome all comments and input, and any tips that intelligent Sugar Babies and Daddies want to share what they feel with us! Stay sweet out there, sugars.


xoxo
The Girls Next Door

No comments:

Post a Comment